INTERNSHIP WITH KINDERENERGY
Kinderenergy is looking for outgoing, creative and proactive 4th year undergraduates or masters students in communications, audio visuals, government, international relations, economics, law, design and engineering to join its team as an intern in NYC. This intern will support all areas of our mission through their own area of study using social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc) as well as meeting with experts in the field, writing newsletters, white papers and press releases. This person must have excellent English skills, poise and professionalism, very important traits which will be used at key meetings at the UN or while interacting with dignitaries.
Responsibilities for Internships:
- Commit to defending the rights of the child within an international arena.
- Well versed in the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Contribute to the drafting of press releases and email newsletters
- Research areas within the sustainability discussion that affect children
- Monitor relevant news and information relevant to Kinderenergy's mission and our areas of work including: climate change, sustainable development, UN activities, women’s rights
- Support administrative tasks
- Be able to work alone
- Must have own computer and cell phone
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who:
- is an undergraduate or masters student who is enthusiastic and committed to Kinderenergy's mission and goals
- has used drones for filming
- has some practical or academic interest relevant to the internship
- is open, dynamic, and professional
- has excellent research, writing, and oral communication skills
- is passionate about creating social movements with new media
- has an excellent working ability with the following social media spaces: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram
- is motivated to finish all tasks in a careful, timely manner
- is someone with a sense of humor, has a desire to work in an informal and formal international environment
- is able to speak languages other than English; although it is not a requirement
- is able to work independently
Must have own health insurance
This internship is unpaid
Send your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to Anne Lise B. at email@example.com.
Put type of internship you are interested in subject line. We will get back to you as soon as possible.